We handle every aspect of online marketing for the dental team
CrunchHQ primarily offers the simple service of implementing effective online marketing strategies for dentists.
We can use your existing website or design a new one for you from scratch. We pride ourselves on handling everything.
Getting started with a CrunchHQ marketing plan is easy. Simply select a monthly budget and we'll provide a steady stream of new patient enquiries for your practice.
We've years of experience in succesfully delivering marketing projects for dental practices of all types and sizes.
We offer the complete package, including logo design, branding, web design, photography, hosting, email - all with transparent pricing on our website.
As we specialise in dental marketing, we also know what’s needed to get all your communications completely compliant with the GDC and GDPR.
Your CrunchHQ Account
Regular, high-quality new patient enquiries for dentists through smart online marketing. Log-in to your Crunch account to track website traffic and lead volumes.
Simply choose a plan to get started.
Fully compliant with marketing guidelines specified by the GDC and GDPR
Some guidelines you may not know:
- You must make clear whether the practice is NHS, mixed or wholly private.
- Avoid any claims likely to create an unjustified expectation about the results you can achieve.
- You must back up claims with facts or evidence.
- If you promote your services via social media you must make clear that the treatment advertised may not be appropriate for every patient and is conditional on a thorough assessment.
- You must keep your website up to date so that it accurately reflects the personnel at your practice and the services offered.
- Do not display information comparing the skills or qualifications of any dental professional with the skills and qualifications of other dental professionals.
- If you are a dentist and are on a GDC specialist list you can use the title ‘Specialist’ or describe yourself as a ‘specialist in’. If you are not, you may only use the terms ‘special interest in’ or ‘experienced in’.
Projects & Customers
We work with all kinds of dentists - from general practices, ortodontists and implant specialists, through to practices focused on aesthetic treatments. Our online marketing services are effective for dental practices big and small.
As we specialise in dental marketing, we know what’s needed to ensure your advertising is completely compliant with the GDC and GDPR.